Imagine your organization without in-fighting, all teams focused on a common purpose and each person joyfully contributing to their customers’ successes. Imagine your organization that’s worth more than just a customer list. With more than 30 years of business experience, most recently we helped a company with 500% revenue growth and accompanying change in profitability and company valuation. Through the years, the level of empowerment, engagement and ownership mentality have increased tremendously.
It’s our personal mission to create workplaces: where everyone wants to come to work; their level of contribution grows exponentially because they’re given the right tools, materials and education to succeed; and breakthroughs are discovered and implemented for mutual success. If you know any organization that is struggling, wanting to radically expand their market share, or transitioning from one leader to another in its life cycle, we can fulfill any of the following roles:
- Business coach for turnaround or growth situations
- Executive on temporary assignment to fill a transitory gap
- Consultant for corporate culture change, operational improvement, revolutionizing organizational structures, empowerment, alignment and the identification of and focus on key success factors
- Consultant for developing market offers that create and drive competitive edges
- Project leader for:
- using Economic Value Added (EVA) to align and focus resources on improving the enterprise value
- wellness programs and medical insurance remediation
- employee-ownership programs
- Executive and life coaching
- Small business acquisition assistance and assessment
Here are some of the accomplishments from the most recent assignments:
- Grew small business by 300% in 6 months and prepared for acquisition within a year
- Revised market strategy before selling business to focus more on target market and attain profitable growth
- Coached solo-preneuer in expanding business and diversification of business
- Coached entrepreneuer in startup
- Landed 5-year customer contract worth 25% of current sales, at a price premium over their current contracted service provider
- Used EVA to focus resources for stock value growth of 300% in 10 years, and EVA increased by over 300%
- Promoted cultural elements that won a Small Business Work-Life Balance Award, and an Work-Life Innovation Award from the Center for Business Ethics
- 10% health risk factor reductions in workforce in 12 months
- 60% productivity growth using Theory of Constraints techniques, in 6 months, in two different organizations;
- Leading a production team through product shut-down while setting new productivity records
- Project lead for ERP system implementations, and for website upgrade that has improved Search Engine Optimization
- 50% reduction in WIP dollars and 99% reduction in past due parts, in two months, achieving highest sustained levels of on-time delivery in company history
- 10% COGS reduction in 3 months; procured material “total” cost reductions of 10%; warranty expense reduction of 50% in 6 months
- Team lead for international negotiations in Europe and China
- Coached team members on DiSC personality characteristics, 7 Habits and Strengths Finder.
We have worked in large and small corporations and non-profits for nearly 30 years. We have been involved in successful turnarounds, and accelerating success in companies and organizations that thought they were doing good (“good to great” has been used by Jim Collins already). We’re never satisfied with the status quo.
Scott’s strengths: Learner, Relator, Command, Self-Assurance and Ideation. What tempers my command & self-assurance is that I’m motivated by social values. I love seeing teams succeed, and that’s what drives me.
With a Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership, Susan’s driven by seeing individuals reach their full potential. I’m a certified life coach and a 7 Habits instructor for a non-profit organization. My strengths are: Connectedness, Maximizer, Strategic, Relator, Learner.
We also have people who are good at brand creation, team dynamics, continuous improvement, internet presence, and so on.