If you’re a small business owner or executive (church or non-profit leader), you don’t have time to work on one of the keys to organizational success: employee engagement. Your employees (and you) decide each day when they leave the house whether they’re going to be motivated and engaged (i.e. enthusiastic about doing their best and contributing to the success of your organization–the same sort of question you might ask yourself).
Unfortunately, you probably don’t know how to effectively help their motivation. You can read lots of books, go to workshops and gets some ideas trying to figure out what proportion is self-motivation (intrinsic) and what proportion is your responsibility (extrinsic). We cut through the chaos and have created a framework. We coach you on what’s truly effective. We’ve proven it in our own organizations and with others.
- Foundation of trustworthiness and good leadership
- Knowing your team members’ motivators (e.g. the lowest proportion of the population is motivated solely by money)
- Your own level of engagement (your staff’s is almost always less than yours)
- Understanding the key drivers for engagement (they’re not what you may have read)
- Understanding how to influence change
- Putting all together on a daily basis
Contact us today at email@example.com to drive the success your organization deserves.